Monday, September 9, 2013

Hey everyone! So, I haven't posted in a long time. I am now officially rebooting this site. I will be putting pictures for my photography class here! Here's the first little bit!

 Car #1- The tail light of a car
 Car #2- A drawing that I made of a car. This is not a real car (I wish it was). It's just a concept car I came up with.
 People #1- This is my new niece :) It's a picture of a picture, obviously.
 Flower #1- I thought this one had great contrast with vibrant colors so I had to choose it.
 People #2- Mí padre
 Flower #3- Yes, I know. I have three flowers. I just thought this one was too neat to NOT share to the world. I didn't notice until editing that I got a bee in there!
 Tree #1- I found this when on a hike.
 Building #1- A little building by a ski resort.
 Flower #2- I don't know how number 3 came before 2 but oh well. I just liked this one.
 Tree #2- While on the hike, I came across many a tree. This is one of them.
Building #2- (yes, the rows of pixels were intentional) I wanted to get some pixels shooting across this picture of a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment