Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nice Cars

 So upon arriving on Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills California, this is about the first thing that actually catches my eye. Just a Bugatti Veyron with a mob of people surrounding it and taking pictures.
 A drive-by shot of one of my favorite cars as far as looks go.
 Bentley just sitting there as if it's normal to see it there.
 While driving by, someone was having this delivered to their front door from the back of a semi. Pay no attention to the probably wealthy lady observing it. UPDATE: This has been identified as the Ferrari California.
 There was this classic car store there. Lots of classic old cars that were restored and looking brand new again. Pretty cool.

 I like this one. The Pontiac GTO (Grand Turismo Omologato)


 Ferrari's haven't really changed a whole lot since this one. I wouldn't call this one old.

 So I saw this at the grocery store down the street actually. It was parked and as I was waiting in the parking lot in the car, I spotted it. However, I have no idea what it is. Can someone identify this car? It's a pretty cool one. UPDATE: This car has finally been identified as the Lotus Evora.
 Back to the Classic Shop.


 The engine of an old Jaguar.
 The old Jaguar.

 Funky car I saw while driving by. It's called a something fighter. It's a rough neighborhood.
 More of the Bugatti.
 This is worthy of being a desktop background.
 Backside.

 These people keep their cars really shiny. You can see some of the mob taking pictures of it in the back.
 Interesting wood-grained nose.
Here's the front of the drive-by shot of the Ferrari.

No comments:

Post a Comment