Monday, November 25, 2013

Action Photography

So, here's some action photography that I did for my class
This one was being a pain. I wanted to get the coin rolling down the railing but the camera refused to continuously shoot unless it was actually in the frame. I got my hand letting it go instead.
Spinning the coin on the counter.
This one makes the coin look old and misshapen. I like it.
Me rolling the coin on the counter. This worked better.
Just the coin rolling with the colors.
Faucet with a perfect stream.
If you pay attention, you can notice that I caught the beginning of the stream. 
Yum. Root Beer.
Me pretending to make cookies.
BUBBLES!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice photos this week! I would love to hear more about some camera techniques that you tried while taking these action shots. I like that you have a variety of crisp frozen action and motion blurs. I love the shallow depth of field and the crispness of your images.

    ReplyDelete